Friday, May 11, 2018

On the road again, store and all

     It's nothing new. It's nothing I haven't done, traveling. But now, balancing my store from the road is an additional element, and that is very, VERY new. We shall soon see how well I walk the narrow slack line life has set before me.
     Life sometimes feels lonely, but in truth, I know ill never be alone. Amazing people surround me as soon as the wrong ones are removed from my life. While I may at times experience homelessness, I've just got too many places to go. Angels are real but they're just regular folks walking around. Unfortunately some folks seem utterly demonic at times too. I thought I could be safe in a house. But it wasn't a home.
     It's never time for giving up but sometimes it IS time for trying something new.
     Will I ever put down roots? Tune out next time for more of this adventure. Pictured: selfie, backpack, my entire store in two bins and two boxes, my window views in the short bus.





1 comment:

  1. We love you,though for some of us it may be from afar. We are rooting for you,watching you grow and flourish as the hardening fires burn and you show your true strength and and glimmer and shine through your challenges.
    You are amazing and enough,your darkness and light,joy and pain are genuine and beautiful in the way that growth is...ugly while we're going through it and yet so vital after we've seen where it leads.
    The art you have created and the opportunities for growth that you've taken from this experience...that's what I hope you take with you as you move ever onward.��

    ReplyDelete