Wednesday, October 10, 2018

How I started a business without an ID or a bank account

   

     For whatever reason that you find yourself without an ID, don't lose hope! I started an online store with no ID, after having traveled across the country for most of my adult life. I had nothing left with my name on it, but I STILL managed, and I'm about to tell you exactly how I did it.


     Firstly, be who you're saying you are. This isn't some hack for scammers. You actually have to own your identity for this.

     Find ANY address that you have permission to get mail at. Drop ins work. Shelters work. Your friend's house, anywhere.

Packs      Sign up for a Netspend MasterCard card online. You'll need your social security number for this, but you won't have to physically have your card. You'll just need to remember your ss number.
     Once you get your netspend card, you can open online accounts that require card information, like etsy, or a blog payment account. I realize that etsy is not the only way this could be of benefit. You won't need to have any money to open the netspend account either.
     After a few months, if you manage to make and receive money with whatever your hustle is into your netspend card, they'll upgrade you to an all access bank account.

     This is perfect for transferring money, accepting funds online, and it has your name on it, so places with lower security will take it as a form of ID of sorts when compiled with other things.
     
       That's IT. It was simple (although it did take me a while to discover how easy it was). I managed to do it while on the road. I could NOT have gotten anywhere had I not figured out this simple life hack. My life is exponentially better and I'm able to make money online now. Best of luck!

Packs

I'm now living as a somewhat successful artist with my children in Florida.the road was long, and it got hard towards the end. But I found a way to change my life for the better.

TaxSlayer

3 comments: