Thursday, October 4, 2018

Getting Craftier

     Sales are slow in the summer! But my little shop survived anyway. More due to the generosity of my customers than my own perseverance but alive is alive either way, and I won't be taking it for granted.
     I've diversified my inventory, but my main focus has taken a sharp turn toward cosplay items. Not that I ever didn't do cosplay items, just that I've now got the confidence to make more of what I want to make. I've made leaps and bounds in the learn-to-run-a-business arena, but living with schizophrenia, I have to take these things slow to avoid being overwhelmed. I'm still a little nervous about the future, I've got to admit. Making ends meet is a challenge.
     Learning to use Pinterest is an even bigger challenge! (The wiki says I can follow my Facebook friends, but I can't find anything on Pinterest that will allow me to).
     In November, my store will have its first birthday.  Its come a long way and it's still got much farther to go!
One of my recent pieces

No comments:

Post a Comment